torsdag 2 februari 2012

Gonna start this off with two pages for a round robin comic I'm doing with friends. It's available in its entirety over at drunkduck, but unfortunately only in swedish, though.


I'm still not sure how much people actually care about pieces like this. I already got a tumblr to share all these animal people, but I'm starting to put a whole lot of effort into certain pieces so I think I'll let those slip from time to time.



This last one is for puppytube over on tumblr. She's already done two pieces of our characters being shonen and badass, I just had to make one of my own.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Stafettserien! Mwaha! XD

    Jag gillar dom andra bilderna också - riktigt bra komposition och färg på nummer två, där. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Alexander, Alexander! Jag hörde något alldeles fantastiskt fult igår, som jag tror kan passa som titel till en Bastard Pike-serie. Håll i dig nu, det var ..... Codfather.

    ... XD

    SvaraRadera